Much of our sense of well-being, our security, and overall quality of life depends on how well we manage the “EDGES” of our existence: The boundaries, barriers and overall “framework” that define our world and keep us sane, secure, solvent, salubrious, sanguine, spirited and surging forward. When we lose the definition of “EDGES”, we lose […]Read more
Personal & Professional Coaching ... for all stages of your life.
Ertia Unlimited provides a unique approach to Personal & Professional Coaching. There are no limitations, obstacles, past tragedies that cannot be overcome to reach your goals to live a happy, successful life. We provide motivation with accountability.
Ertia Unlimited has the experience, materials, and teaching skills to get yourself, your student, your staff or your organization on the move and to keep it moving toward success!
We provide the following services:
- Personal Coaching toward individual Life Mastery
- Staff Training & Team Buildingfor both early workforce inductees (including orientation), plateaued or struggling "Journeymen", and emerging STARS
- Professional Coaching for entrepreneurs, professionals, managers and community leaders.
- Sustainability Training for high school seniors, college students and recent college graduates.
- Workshops & Seminars to reinforce and build on fundamentals, including Time Management, Organization, Purpose, and Goal Tending. Advanced topics include Balance, Stress Management and Total Intentional Living
Life Mastery Musings
“The Head Winds / Tail Winds Asymmetry” Tom Gilovich and Shai Davidai https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27869473 J Pers Soc Psychol. 2016 Dec;111(6):835-851. http://freakonomics.com/podcast/why-is-my-life-so-hard/ “The idea should be familiar to anyone who cycles or runs for exercise. Sometimes you’re running or cycling into the wind, and it’s not pleasant. You’re aware of it the whole time. It’s retarding your progress […]Read more
Perhaps more fundamentally important than mission or purpose in a life well lived is RELEVANCE. We want and need affirmation. But, even more so, we need to know that who we are and what we do is relevant … legitimate … worth something … and that, somehow, we are OK … being who we are […]Read more
In the throes of partisan politics, one often hears the comment made that this or that person or position is “on the wrong side of history.” Most frequently, such assertions come from “liberal” or “progressive” quarters, railing against those who insist on holding the line against change, who long for the “good ol’ days” when […]
It occurred to me following the Thanksgiving engorgement last year that we spend a lot of our time and energy overindulging in things that make us “groggy”. In fact, it sometimes seems that numbing ourselves is a full time pursuit with its own end game for its own purpose: If we’re not numb, we’re […]Read more