http://wordpress.leahpalmerpreiss.com/ Angela Duckworth etched GRIT into our Life Mastery Lexicon in her book “GRIT: The Power of Passion and Perseverance” So I’ve been trying to figure out how to “etch” it into my daily routine. I’m RETIRED! But I’m not DEAD … yet!! At first glance, one might suggest that you’ve either got it or […]Read more
Personal & Professional Coaching ... for all stages of your life.
Ertia Unlimited provides a unique approach to Personal & Professional Coaching. There are no limitations, obstacles, past tragedies that cannot be overcome to reach your goals to live a happy, successful life. We provide motivation with accountability.
Ertia Unlimited has the experience, materials, and teaching skills to get yourself, your student, your staff or your organization on the move and to keep it moving toward success!
We provide the following services:
- Personal Coaching toward individual Life Mastery
- Staff Training & Team Buildingfor both early workforce inductees (including orientation), plateaued or struggling "Journeymen", and emerging STARS
- Professional Coaching for entrepreneurs, professionals, managers and community leaders.
- Sustainability Training for high school seniors, college students and recent college graduates.
- Workshops & Seminars to reinforce and build on fundamentals, including Time Management, Organization, Purpose, and Goal Tending. Advanced topics include Balance, Stress Management and Total Intentional Living
Life Mastery Musings
Original artwork by Leah Palmer Preiss Odd Fellows Perhaps I was doomed to be an “Odd Fellow” from the start. My dad was a card-carrying member of the Independent Order of Odd Fellows. (Yes, it’s a real organization! http://www.ioof.org/) But, quite apart from this formal association, he did a lot of “odd” things informally … […]Read more
In 1996, Susan Jeffers, Ph.D., released a book entitled “End the Struggle and Dance with Life” (St. Martin’s Press) This book had some great advice for people completely overrun by life’s circumstances. Jeffers, personally, had not only driven herself to obtain a Ph.D., but distinguished herself as a prolific writer, been divorced, and was enduring […]Read more
We live every day with illusions. Some of these illusions are necessary – just to make enough sense in our own corner of the world to be able to function with minimal angst … until, at some point, the illusions no longer work. Then we either face the truth and consequences and “new realities” or […]Read more
All of us would become much more broadly, deeply and enthusiastically engaged in life if only we had more NOBLE enterprises to pursue. Mundane things like “chores” and “homework” and everyday maintenance flotsam and jetsam don’t really “light our fire” … they’re not really benchmark engagements for which we’ll get any credit or reward or […]Read more