I had just finished breakfast and my FIRST INCLINATION was to move to the screened-in porch to finish my coffee, the sports section of the newspaper and the comics. A person who’s retired has the option to do that sort of thing! But I couldn’t help noticing the dry grass in the back yard. Then […]Read more
Personal & Professional Coaching ... for all stages of your life.
Ertia Unlimited provides a unique approach to Personal & Professional Coaching. There are no limitations, obstacles, past tragedies that cannot be overcome to reach your goals to live a happy, successful life. We provide motivation with accountability.
Ertia Unlimited has the experience, materials, and teaching skills to get yourself, your student, your staff or your organization on the move and to keep it moving toward success!
We provide the following services:
- Personal Coaching toward individual Life Mastery
- Staff Training & Team Buildingfor both early workforce inductees (including orientation), plateaued or struggling "Journeymen", and emerging STARS
- Professional Coaching for entrepreneurs, professionals, managers and community leaders.
- Sustainability Training for high school seniors, college students and recent college graduates.
- Workshops & Seminars to reinforce and build on fundamentals, including Time Management, Organization, Purpose, and Goal Tending. Advanced topics include Balance, Stress Management and Total Intentional Living
Life Mastery Musings
“Winning” may not be “everything”, but it’s still pretty darned important! Americans have “CAPITALIZED” the precept … from stratified grades in education, to “tag” on the playgrounds, to organized sports, to business, to science, to healthcare, to just about everything. Unfortunately, that generally means somebody ELSE has to lose! “Who have you licked lately?” Business […]Read more
http://wordpress.leahpalmerpreiss.com/ Angela Duckworth etched GRIT into our Life Mastery Lexicon in her book “GRIT: The Power of Passion and Perseverance” So I’ve been trying to figure out how to “etch” it into my daily routine. I’m RETIRED! But I’m not DEAD … yet!! At first glance, one might suggest that you’ve either got it or […]Read more
Original artwork by Leah Palmer Preiss Odd Fellows Perhaps I was doomed to be an “Odd Fellow” from the start. My dad was a card-carrying member of the Independent Order of Odd Fellows. (Yes, it’s a real organization! http://www.ioof.org/) But, quite apart from this formal association, he did a lot of “odd” things informally … […]Read more
In 1996, Susan Jeffers, Ph.D., released a book entitled “End the Struggle and Dance with Life” (St. Martin’s Press) This book had some great advice for people completely overrun by life’s circumstances. Jeffers, personally, had not only driven herself to obtain a Ph.D., but distinguished herself as a prolific writer, been divorced, and was enduring […]Read more