“I think I could turn and live with animals, they are so placid and self-contain’d, / I stand and look at them long and long. / They do not sweat and whine about their condition, / They do not lie awake in the dark and weep for their sins, / They do not make me […]Read more
Personal & Professional Coaching ... for all stages of your life.
Ertia Unlimited provides a unique approach to Personal & Professional Coaching. There are no limitations, obstacles, past tragedies that cannot be overcome to reach your goals to live a happy, successful life. We provide motivation with accountability.
Ertia Unlimited has the experience, materials, and teaching skills to get yourself, your student, your staff or your organization on the move and to keep it moving toward success!
We provide the following services:
- Personal Coaching toward individual Life Mastery
- Staff Training & Team Buildingfor both early workforce inductees (including orientation), plateaued or struggling "Journeymen", and emerging STARS
- Professional Coaching for entrepreneurs, professionals, managers and community leaders.
- Sustainability Training for high school seniors, college students and recent college graduates.
- Workshops & Seminars to reinforce and build on fundamentals, including Time Management, Organization, Purpose, and Goal Tending. Advanced topics include Balance, Stress Management and Total Intentional Living
Life Mastery Musings
It’s already 78 degrees outside this morning at 7:45 am, with a forecast of 95. I’m feeling “trapped” in an air conditioned house … unable (or unwilling?) to anticipate engaging in a full list of outdoor activities … like taking my “constitutional walk” around the neighborhood, trimming undergrowth and overgrowth in the woods, mowing the […]Read more
A critical attribute of successful venturing is the ability to survive disappointment and recover from disaster – a property called RESILIENCE. But trying to extract a rejuvenating infusion from an empty reservoir is a tough proposition! The question posed here is: How does one build the CAPACITY for Resilience — BEFORE it’s required? How […]Read more
Life-coach gurus talk about “Life Balance” … a very helpful reflective concept for different people at different points in their personal lives … especially for when they feel “out of sorts”, “at loose ends” or “disconnected”. But many of us – and most of those at the top – function OFF-BALANCE most of the time […]Read more
“Communitation” is the fine art of PARTICIPATORY COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT. It is the art of intentionally, actively and proactively participating in a thriving, collaborative COMMUNITY. Lee Shulman Bierer [ www.collegeadmissionsstrategies.com ], provides an excellent example of “Communitation” applied to the process of seeking admission to college. Her recommendations include: Watch online videos and take virtual tours […]Read more