At this very moment, I am watching my water sprinkler soaking parts of my driveway, sidewalk and the front street, along with my parched lawn. However, I consider this wasteful practice a major STEP UP in my ability to navigate the vicissitudes of life! Here’s why: I have always fretted about WASTE. I don’t […]Read more
Personal & Professional Coaching ... for all stages of your life.
Ertia Unlimited provides a unique approach to Personal & Professional Coaching. There are no limitations, obstacles, past tragedies that cannot be overcome to reach your goals to live a happy, successful life. We provide motivation with accountability.
Ertia Unlimited has the experience, materials, and teaching skills to get yourself, your student, your staff or your organization on the move and to keep it moving toward success!
We provide the following services:
- Personal Coaching toward individual Life Mastery
- Staff Training & Team Buildingfor both early workforce inductees (including orientation), plateaued or struggling "Journeymen", and emerging STARS
- Professional Coaching for entrepreneurs, professionals, managers and community leaders.
- Sustainability Training for high school seniors, college students and recent college graduates.
- Workshops & Seminars to reinforce and build on fundamentals, including Time Management, Organization, Purpose, and Goal Tending. Advanced topics include Balance, Stress Management and Total Intentional Living
Life Mastery Musings
There’s LIGHT and there’s DARK. In the beginning, there was only DARK. DARK is the default and DARK dominates LIGHT. LIGHT has to be generated and has to PUSH THROUGH DARK. This requires tremendous amounts of energy input and expenditure. DARK only absorbs energy. In the extreme case, it SUCKS UP ALL THE ENERGY IN […]Read more
I’ve been amazed and dumbfounded by the number of disparate sources that capsulize the essential elements for successful living in packets of SIX. This all started with my personal attempt to capsulize the elements essential for success in the workplace. It turned out to be SIX! (NOTE: Stephen Covey makes a case for “Seven Habits […]Read more
I had just finished breakfast and my FIRST INCLINATION was to move to the screened-in porch to finish my coffee, the sports section of the newspaper and the comics. A person who’s retired has the option to do that sort of thing! But I couldn’t help noticing the dry grass in the back yard. Then […]Read more
“Winning” may not be “everything”, but it’s still pretty darned important! Americans have “CAPITALIZED” the precept … from stratified grades in education, to “tag” on the playgrounds, to organized sports, to business, to science, to healthcare, to just about everything. Unfortunately, that generally means somebody ELSE has to lose! “Who have you licked lately?” Business […]Read more