“Communitation” is the fine art of PARTICIPATORY COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT. It is the art of intentionally, actively and proactively participating in a thriving, collaborative COMMUNITY. Lee Shulman Bierer [ www.collegeadmissionsstrategies.com ], provides an excellent example of “Communitation” applied to the process of seeking admission to college. Her recommendations include: Watch online videos and take virtual tours […]Read more
Personal & Professional Coaching ... for all stages of your life.
Ertia Unlimited provides a unique approach to Personal & Professional Coaching. There are no limitations, obstacles, past tragedies that cannot be overcome to reach your goals to live a happy, successful life. We provide motivation with accountability.
Ertia Unlimited has the experience, materials, and teaching skills to get yourself, your student, your staff or your organization on the move and to keep it moving toward success!
We provide the following services:
- Personal Coaching toward individual Life Mastery
- Staff Training & Team Buildingfor both early workforce inductees (including orientation), plateaued or struggling "Journeymen", and emerging STARS
- Professional Coaching for entrepreneurs, professionals, managers and community leaders.
- Sustainability Training for high school seniors, college students and recent college graduates.
- Workshops & Seminars to reinforce and build on fundamentals, including Time Management, Organization, Purpose, and Goal Tending. Advanced topics include Balance, Stress Management and Total Intentional Living
Life Mastery Musings
It’s more than a bit disarming/disconcerting when spurious things insert themselves into our personal agenda and impose themselves on our personal radar – things we didn’t “ask for”, that don’t really “fit” the persona we have meticulously shaped for ourselves, that just don’t “feel” right and that we just don’t “feel” like doing – at […]Read more
LIFE’S TOUGH! The CHALLENGES are FORMIDABLE The RESPONSIBILITIES are AWESOME The EXPECTATIONS are OUT OF SIGHT And TIME is always TOO SHORT for what we want and need to do Consequently, it’s increasingly clear that getting through life “on our own two feet with our own two hands” won’t get the job entirely done. We […]Read more
Plato had it about right and was well ahead of his time, trying to explain why we all fall so far short of our potential – and short of our ability to enjoy the full fruits of life. Allegory of the cave – Wikipedia The allegory of the cave, or Plato’s Cave, is an allegory presented by the Greek philosopher Plato in his […]Read more
The best “insider” advice for success that most people have traditionally given aspiring emerging generations generally isn’t “Work Hard” and “Become Irreplaceable/Indispensible”. It is: “It’s who you know!” However, I’ve found, personally, it’s been a lot more about WHO KNOWS YOU … and WHAT YOU CAN DO! It’s not about “schmoozing”. It’s about showing up, […]Read more